Neko

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Daniel's hair isn't exactly black

Well, it is, but when he gets in the light, it looks blue! Blue black.

The family isn't going to let him live this down. Get 15 people in one room and let the good natured ribbing begin.

Christmas was okay. Not great, but I got thru it without getting all emotional on everyone. Maybe I've just gotten adept at faking it.

We went over to my sister's around 10:30am. Dean's folks and his two sisters would be over later in the afternoon. We opened gifts, and as usual, the boys and Amalia and Joey got great stuff. The stuff I got was good, but it wasn't about what I got.

We had dinner around 6pm after Dean's parents and sisters arrived and they opened their gifts. This is when the good natured ribbing about Daniel's hair began. Daniel's insistance that "it's not blue!" fell on deaf ears. Even Amalia was giving Daniel a hard time (Why is Daniel's hair blue?)!!

Jeff stayed behind to hang with his brothers while I took Mom and myself home. I had caught a wicked cold and just wanted to go to bed.

Just out of curiosity, I checked the called ID on the phone, even though there were no messages. Turns out that Saon had called shortly before 1pm from work. I wondered why he didn't try to call my cell.

Today, I spent the Christmas cash I got on some things I needed, then I took Jeff to the mall so he could spend his Christmas cash. While we were on our way home, Saon called again and Mom told him that I was out, but was expected shortly. He just told her to tell me that he called. So, I don't know if he's planning to call again or what. Damn! I really wanted to talk to him.

I think I'll get to bed early, right after my Britcoms are over. I still feel kinda rough. Damn this cold!

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--