Neko

Thursday, November 18, 2004

This is just sad. I have get out of Oklahoma

Another black eye for the Sooner State. They're going to run out of eyes soon.

Oklahoma was listed 47th out of 50 states as to the best places for women to live. Rated 47 of 50. Sad.

"According to the study by the Washington D.C.-based Institute for Women's Policy Research, one in seven Oklahoma women are not making enough money to make ends meet, and one in five have no health insurance. "

Can you see my hand raised up high, Gov. Henry?

ONE IN SEVEN WOMEN IN OKLAHOMA ARE LIVING BELOW THE POVERTY LINE!!!
What's wrong with this picture?

Once again, a New England state, Vermont, ranks number one.

I have to get out of Oklahoma! It's just not good for me to live here under the conditions I am at this point in my life.

Maybe Mom was right when she said that if I had still been in Massachusetts, I'd have Disability by now.

Stuff like this really pisses me off! And I'm in no mood to be pissed off (see previous post).


--MorelaterZ--