Neko

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Jammin' to Godsmack at 2:30am

Ahh yes...that'll lull me to sleep for sure!


Things have been weird for me all weekend. I'm taking these heavy naps in the middle day, often while I'm trying to watch something on TV I really wanted to see. During these naps, I actually achieve REM sleep, something that eludes me when I sleep at night. I didn't think tryptophan had that kind of effect on me, and it's been three days since I last had any turkey...so it must be something else.

So now, I'm trying to get some sleep. Think that's impossible if I have Godsmack blaring in my ears? I'm not like everyone else in that regard. Because the music makes me wanna move, I'll be bopping around my room until I'm nearly exhausted.

Yeah, I know...I'm weird.

Night all!

--MorelaterZ--