Neko

Sunday, November 21, 2004

The headache's gone (yay!!)

But I still don't feel great. If I'm going to be sick, then dammit, let me be sick and get it all over with! None of this feeling *bleh* jazz. I can go to 5th and Littler for that (jazz, that is).

I guess the cinnamon rolls Tori and Dean and the gang brought over didn't help much. They were much to sweet for me. If I'm gonna feel funny after eating one, I'd rather it be a fat, gooey Cinnabon. Mmmmm...LOL. I don't think they have Cinnabon in the Oklahoma City area. The last ones I had were in Salem, NH, when Saon was still living with me in Lawrence, MA.

I wonder how he is doing. I hope he is okay. He gets kinda weird about the holidays (and knowing his history, I can sort of understand why). I hope he knows he can call me anytime if he needs someone to talk to...

I wonder who won the NASCAR race I was watching earlier?

Blogger was acting up when I tried to post this earlier from home, so I hope it posts this time. This is the first time in a couple of days that I have felt like writing anything!

--MorelaterZ--