Neko

Saturday, November 27, 2004

I'm soooooo eeeeeeeeeevil...

I'm using up my ex husband's cell phone minutes by text messaging him thru Yahoo! Mess-up-enger.

But he left me no choice. I couldn't raise him any other way. He doesn't answer phone calls, didn't respond to text messages until today. I just don't get why he won't try to better himself. He'll be paying child support until he dies at this rate.

=================

I'm watching the halftime show of the Bayou Classic in New Orleans. It's a battle of the bands between Grambling State and Southern University (same two teams are playing in the football game). I love marching bands! And the ones from the historically black colleges really know how to put on a show!

=================

Guess Jon gave up...I've gotten no more text messages from him. Turkey.

=================

--MorelaterZ--