Neko

Friday, November 05, 2004

So good, it should be illegal

I haven't had a Dr. Pepper in 15 years. I burned out on it because I drank it constantly.

Then, in September, I went to the Oklahoma State Fair, and got one of those little cans of Cherry-Vanilla Dr. Pepper. I almost gave it away, but I decided to give it a try. It was good! I was really surprised.

Then, I couldn't find it anywhere! I knew that it was only being test marketed in certain parts of the country, and I figured that Oklahoma City wasn't one of the test sites.

One day a couple of weeks ago, Jeff went to the store to get sodas for us, and he brought me a Cherry-Vanilla Dr. Pepper! Ahhh...

I have one on my desk right now. I still won't drink regular Dr. Pepper, but the Cherry-Vanilla is da bomb! LOL

Yum!

And now, back to your regularly scheduled blog surfing...

--MorelaterZ--