Neko

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Geez...

It's friggin September already! It's true that as you get older, time seems to fly by. I think I've said this before, so if this sounds familiar, that's probably why.

Saon IM'ed me yesterday. It was good to hear from him. He's in MN still, after making a side trip to New Orleans. Things aren't going so well for him at the moment. I guess the good news is that he told me that his divorce is final, all he has to do is pick up the papers when they come in in a week or so.

He did manage to get his dog, Blue, to his cousin's house in Mississippi, so at least the dog's okay. I asked Saon if going to where the dog is is an option, and he didn't really give me an answer. Right now, he has other, more important things to tend to.

He says he still wants to be with me. I still want to be with him, too, and I told him that. Now isn't the time for that, though, because our lives separately are kind of disorganized. I am glad that he is okay, even though things are not all that great.

He talked about coming here to Oklahoma. And, that would be nice, but I want to get out of here! I told Saon that and he asked me where I wanted to go when I left Oklahoma. I told him that I would like to go back to New England, either Massachusetts or New Hampshire. He said that would be cool because it's nice there.

So, I'll take a wait-n-see approach to this and see what developes. It might not become anything, at least not now. I'm looking at down the road; but, not too far, because things can change in the wink of an eye. Next week something significant could happen, or it might not happen for a few weeks. You never know.


Update: just as I was getting ready to save this, Saon IM'ed me again. Seems that he's headed back to Louisiana next week. His ex apparently is going to front him the $89 to catch the bus. He's still talking about coming here, then talking about me coming to Louisiana. I don't want him to do anything impulsively and regret it later, so I hope he thinks this through thouroughly before he gets on that damn bus! He's gotta have a plan, then stick to it.

--MorelaterZ--