Neko

Friday, August 27, 2004

I'm calling you out, Caroline Dwyer!

I read about this chick over on Jaime's Place, and it seems that blatant internet plaigerism is alive and well (unfortunately).

I've read parts of Ms. Dwyer's blog, and she apparently has no shame in stealing other people's work and calling it her own. If that weren't bad enough, she's also an au pair, in the USA illegally, and several families she has worked for here have filed complaints against her, stating that she entirely fabricated her credentials and does not appear to do the work she was hired to do, rather, she likes to spend all her time on the phone and on the net.

To my knowledge, she has not stolen anything of mine from any of my sites, but I do intend to check this woman's site more carefully to see if anything there came from this blog or my other blogs, Write Here Write Now and I'll Sleep in December.

And, check out Jaime's Place, and tequilamockingbird for more details on Ms. Dwyer and her shenanigans.

Tank's Grrl's Opinion Alert: Caroline Dwyer, you have been called out on at least two blogs, mine being the third. You did not write some of the entries you have on your blog, and claiming other people's words as your own is dishonest. And let's talk about dishonesty for a moment...I'm sure you are aware that complaints have been made against you by people who had hired you to care for their children. To embellish your qualifications and your education, and outright lie about your immigration status I'm sure is punishable not only here in the US but in your home country of Australia as well.

Interesting, too, is that there is no way to contact you, and your user name on MSN appears to be a dead end, too. I'm sure that was by design so no one would be able to scream at you for stealing their stuff.

When INS catches up with you (and they will, trust me), I hope they deport your sorry lying ass back to the Land Down Under and bar you from ever returning to the USA for the rest of your life. How could you accidently overstay your visa by 18 months? You knew exactly what you were doing when you decided to stay here, thus becoming an illegal alien.

You should be ashamed of yourself! If I find you have used any of my work and called it yours, I will report you to Tripod, and I'll put a bug in Blogger's ear that your blog is bogus! You've heard of a site's Terms of Service...well, I'm sure you've violated the TOS of every site you have pages on. Do yourself a favor and have yourself committed to a mental health institution, because you are a very sick person. You have no concept of the truth, as you lie so much that you probably believe you're telling the truth. That is, of course, if you are really named Caroline Dwyer...or is that a fabrication, too? If you're not and this is the name you used on your passport, well, in this country, that can land you in jail. I'm sure that Australia has similar laws regarding fraud.

Check out tequilamockingbird, Caroline. She has plenty to say about you, and to you. And keep looking over your shoulder, I'm sure that our INS (oops, Department of Homeland Security) is not far behind.

Cheers, m'dear.


--MorelaterZ--