Neko

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Freedom of Speech, My Opinion, and the whole nine yards

One person by the name of "Christopher" felt it necessary to leave not one, but two comments for me regarding my comments about the Men's Gymnastics All Around. He felt I was biased, and had an "America Kicks Ass" attitude.

First of all, everything I say here that has to do with current events is MY OPINION. You as the reader do not have to agree with anything I say here.

Second, if you choose to make nasty comments, I can choose to have you banned. Lately I've been a lightning rod for people to make negative comments. If you don't like my blog, that's your choice. Just move on. Have a little respect for those of us whose opinions differ from yours.

Third, I have a link on the sidebar to my disclaimer page. If you don't agree with what I put here, that's fine. You have the prerogative not to agree with me. Perhaps you should read the disclaimer, just so you know that I am entitled to my opinion, too.

Fourth, as an American, our Constitution has a provision for free speech. I can write about what I think of certain things, events, people, etc. That doesn't mean I am necessarily right or wrong. I am merely expressing an opinion. Period.

Finally, this is the final word on this subject. End of story, Finito, I'm done, It's a wrap.

--MorelaterZ--


Oh, yeah-- AMERICA KICKS ASS!!!