Neko

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Damn, that stew smells good!

God, I love crockpots! I've got a stew in one now, and it'll be done around 7pm. I'm feeling hunger pangs just thinking about it! Yee haw!

The first week of school is over and all the kids report that school is "fine". I'll ask how school was, and the answer, no matter if it's Jeff in college or my niece Amalia in kindergarten, the answer is always the same..."fine".

Jeff is having trouble getting a couple of books for his classes at UCO. Fortunately, he hasn't had any homework to speak of. In his German class, all the quizzes are online, and the answers are to be emailed to the prof. I think that's cool. Beats those stupid Scantron sheets they had when I went to college 20 years ago.

Why is Jeff taking German? I think it's because he heard a lot of it when he went to Europe last summer, and he wanted to learn the language. Good for him!

Damn, that stew's getting to me. Maybe I'll check and see if it's close to being done.

--MmmmmorelaterZ--