Neko

Monday, August 23, 2004

I'll take "Sending my kid off to college" for $7000*, Alex

Well... I sent Jeff off to college this morning. This was harder than sending him to Kindergarten 13 years ago! It means he really is grown up.

I can't even begin to tell you how proud of Jeff I am! He got accepted to two schools, and will eventually go to both of them. He's picked a tough major, Mechanical Engineering, but if anyone can do it, Jeff can.

In other back-to-school news, Scott started 8th grade today, and Marc started 5th grade. The only one not in school is Daniel, and I personally would like to see him in school, but he is 20 years old, so he really doesn't have to do anything I tell him. I can suggest, but I fear it will only fall on deaf ears. I guess he will have to learn the hard way. I really don't want to see that happen to him.

Meanwhile, my kid (Jeff) and what little money I can scrape up until Jeff gets financial aid and student loans goes to UCO.

--MorelaterZ--




*$7000 is the amount of one year of tuition for an in-state student at the University of Central Oklahoma