Neko

Monday, December 01, 2003

It's Monday and I'm actually on time!

"PromoGuy's Monday Mission 3.48"

1. Those paper toilet seat covers in public bathrooms, do you use them? No. They don't really protect you from anything. There are some parts of the country where they aren't even offered in the restrooms

2. What is on your Christmas Wish List for Santa to bring? A job.

3. In the month of November, Brian wrote over 50,000 words on his novel and is nearing completion. What did you accomplish in the month of November? Pretty much the same thing. I wrote 65,000+ words and I have three chapters to go.

4. Have you ever snuck into someplace that you shouldn't have? Tell me about that. Not really, unless the announcer's booth at the Bangor (Maine) State fairgrounds count, but we didn't get caught.

5. Do you recall the first internet meme you participated in? How did you come to find out about it? Do you still participate? Why or why not? I used to hang out in the Trivia rooms on Yahoo when I first got online, but I don't do that anymore. I have a friend who still does though.

6. Do you have any favorite internet or 'streaming' radio programs or music channels you wish were available in your car or on a portable radio? No.

7. Ever been skinny dipping? No. What's the story there? None.

BONUS: What's cooler than being cool? Knowing that you don't have to be cool for people to like you