Neko

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Right now, in Oklahoma City, the temperature is...

FUCKIN' COLD that's what!

It could be worse, I could be in New England or Minnesota right now, bitching about the snow. Fortunately, I don't feel a need to bundle up. I guess my blood's still thick from 3 years of living in Massachusetts.

On to other things...

I'm hanging out at the library with Jeffrey because it is too cold for him to go to Sea Scouts...I don't know exactly where in the library he is, but he can't get home without me...

Saon called me again...at 6 friggin o'clock this morning! I know he's only calling me from work because his bitchy supposedly soon to be ex is at his house. Why call me when he knows I'm asleep? Is it a psychological thing, get to me when I'm not apt to ask questions about how things are going with Michele.

Geez, bro...call me when I'm at least coherent enough to follow the conversation!

MorelaterZ--