Neko

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

PromoGuy's Monday Mission 3.47



1. It is a lovely 21 degrees here in Oklahoma, and since walking in from the parking lot, I can't seem to warm up. I've got the coffee to my right and the space heater to the left and the non-functional central heat blowing above me. What do you do to get warm when you are very cold? Wrap my hands around something warm, like a coffee cup

2. What is the first thing you do in the morning after you get up? Put my glasses on so I can see what I'm doing

3. I mentioned earlier in the week that Sub Hunt was one of the first arcade games I ever remember playing. Many years later I would become equally entranced by the Atatri 2600 (ugh, I am showing my age now, aren't I?). Do you remember the very first video game you ever played (arcade, handheld, console, etc.)? What do you remember about that experience? Pac Man, Frogger, Galaga, Donkey Kong...arcade games circa 1980's (I'm showing my age too...don't feel bad)

4. Do you have a good memory or do you find that you need to write things down to remember them? I have a pretty good memory, but I will write things down occasionally

5. I am currently really getting a kick out of the Citibank Citicard commercials about Identity theft, to the point of quoting them out loud (which no one gets, I really need new some geeky-er friends). What are some of your all-time favorite television commercials? The Fed-Ex commercials that had the guy who talks real fast, and the M&M's one they show every holiday season where Santa and the M&M guys realize the other exists.

6. Since Thanksgiving is this week, I felt like I just had to throw in the obligatory food question, so here goes. Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving food that is made by one person, and no one makes it better? If not, then what is your favorite food to eat at Thanksgiving? (Those who don't celebrate Thanksgiving feel free to insert your favorite fall food) Mom makes the best Candied Yams!

7. Wireless telephone companies will now let you move your cell number to another carrier, or move your land line number to your cell. Not only is this incredibly convenient, it forces cell phone companies to be more competitive. Are you planning to switch cell phone companies as a result of this new law, or possibly pit two companies against each other for a better deal? no


BONUS: Where? Where else?