Neko

Monday, December 01, 2003

Doin' too much thinkin'

and coming to conclusions that I don't want to consider.

I fell asleep during my BritComs last night, but I was still up all night with all this crap on my mind.

I came to this: I have nobody, nobody at all, that gives a damn about what happens to me. Nobody's looking out for me. I give people everything I have to give, be it money, affection, a shoulder to cry on, a sympathetic ear...but I don't get any of that in return when I need it. They just don't want to know about my problems, when I took the time to listen to theirs.

I have to think that someday, my good deeds will be rewarded. But I need help now, not someday.

Someone's gotta have a job for me. God knows I've looked everywhere. If I can work at home, great, but I'll consider almost anything at this point.

I hate this time of year. It just makes my feelings of uselessness even worse. And, no one gives a damn.

MorelaterZ--