Neko

Saturday, July 26, 2003

More things that suck...

1) Not being with Saon because of a lack of funds, both on my part and his.
2) My ex. He's a doofus.
3) The feature on my mother's phone line that makes the caller announce who they are, then wait for someone to pick up the line and accept the call. It's great for screening telemarketers and dunning calls, but for personal calls, it sucks.
4) The lock on my oldest son's bedroom door, even though he's no longer living here.
5) Most reality shows. The ones I've mentioned in this blog are not included in this group.
6) My ex having my cats and letting them run around outside. They're inside cats.
7) Not having any minutes on my cell phone.
8) Finding out that the bank closed my account because I hadn't made any deposits in 90 days.
9) Joey spitting up on not one, but two t-shirts. I love my nephew to death, but spitty babies are not my cup of tea. (I've already gone thru this 4 times before...)
10) Back spasms. Get me Vicodin STAT!!

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--