Neko

Friday, July 25, 2003

the friday five

Well, I decided to succumb to the friday five craze...LOL

For the week of 25 July, 2003--


1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?
Coloring Outside the Lines: the True Story of The Rebel Redhead

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?
(eek!) Rest in Pieces --Saliva; Love Me When I'm Gone --Three Doors Down; Hot In Herre--Nelly; When God-fearing Women Get the Blues --Martina McBride; I'll Be --Edwin McCain; Fall Into Me --Emerson Drive; and many more

3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?
Live action...because my life isn't a cartoon

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?
I have no idea right now who would play anyone...still casting the roles.

5. Describe the movie preview/trailer
Standing on a deserted beach, the main character (me) is contemplating her life and the choices that she's made. Cut to a carnival where our heroine is working to make a little cash to tide her over until the winter. With her man at her side, she works towards achieving her goals, but not without conflict. She marches to a different beat, and no one seems to understand her. She triumphs over adversity and gains the respect of those who have long doubted her. (yeah, I know, boring as hell...)