Neko

Friday, July 25, 2003

Boredom in two (count'em!) states...

I called Saon tonight to find out how the physical and urinalysis went today. He said the physical went fine, but he won't find out about the "piss test" until Monday at the latest. He's kinda worried about that part because when he got to Louisiana 2 weeks ago, he had a couple of hits of weed, and that can show up in drug tests, or so I'm told. I would imagine that after 2 weeks it would have gotten out of his system. At least, I hope so. Saon really needs this job.

When I originally posted this, I somehow got some shit about Rick Santorum mixed in, and I did NOT write it. If this is someone's idea a bad joke, I don't find it the least bit funny.

Now, thanks to some joker, I lost the rest of my post. I don't know who you are, but please get you and your politics out of my blog. Santorum is an asshole, and so are you.

peace out-- MorelaterZ