Neko

Friday, July 25, 2003

Things that suck...

I'm feeling a little angst this evening (see previous post)...

Things that suck



1) Dating. At least I don't have to do that anymore.
2) Looking for a job when there are no jobs to be had. Unemployment office, here I come.
3) Stupid people. They talk and talk, and talk...and don't say anything important or makes any sense, i.e. politicians
4) Jim Carrey movies. Just can't stand the man! I hated him as far back as "In Living Color". (if you are thinking about sending me a nasty note, see disclaimer in sidebar
(<------over there and down a bit)
5) Writer's block. I just need some inspiration.
6) No a/c in my car. Got $300 so they can retrofit an 89 Chevy Beretta? Didn't think so. I don't either.
7) No privacy. Not being able to have a conversation on the phone with anyone without the whole house listening in is a drag.
8) Online job boards. Amazing results my ass!
9) Being apart from my honey. I'd be in New Orleans in a heartbeat if I only had the dinero, don'tcha know.
10) Pushing 40. I don't wanna be 40! LOL

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--