Neko

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Another boring Saturday in OK and LA

We had Joey over here this morning from 7am to about 2pm, while everyone else went to Marc's camp to take a tour and pick him up. Joey is teething and was pretty miserable. He spit up on me twice, and I am now wearing my third t-shirt of the day.

Daniel has moved over to Tori and Dean's until he finds a job. He could have avoided all this and just got up every day and looked for a job, instead of stay up all night, doing God knows what, and sleeping all day. It still pisses me off that he had to get a lock for his bedroom door. Dean said it was because Daniel has all his stuff in there and needs to protect his "space". Meanwhile, I have no such "space". I have the upstairs, but I have no privacy here. I need to get a job that pays half way decently so I can move out and have my own "space". I'm not used to sharing with a whole houseful of people. The only person recently that I've shared a living space with is Saon, and I'd do that again in a heartbeat.

I spoke to Saon this afternoon. Someone at the house he's staying at answered the phone, and I asked to speak with Saon. Before he even got a chanice to say hello to me, they all start bitching and moaning about getting long distance calls. Saon told them that it was me who called there, so why should they care whether it's long distance? If it were collect, the operator would come on and ask if they would accept the charges. And I don't call anybody collect if they don't want me to.

Anyway, Saon is bored beyond belief, there is really nothing to do there, and it's raining (send that rain our way, baby....we're in a drought). Scooby, the housemate who got the big settlement from a car accident, has been spending his money foolishly on "weed, weed, and more weed," as Saon says. Hell, if it were me with 13 grand, I'd be payin' off bills, getting BabyDoll fixed up, and getting my own place!!

I want to see Saon so bad, but I'm going to wait until he gets his stuff together and gets a car and a place to live.

Everyone is out except me and Mom, so it's going to be a quiet evening. I'm gonna jump...MorelaterZ--