Neko

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Okay, I'm desperate now...

I went to the mall today and filled out job applications. Is this what one has to do to get a job in this town?

I found a job listing today for the IRS...it's in New Orleans, but what the hell...I applied for it, but that doesn't mean that I'll get it. I've heard rumors that the IRS audits their employees for life, so one better be telling the truth when they file those 1040's.

It would be nice to have a job there if I'm going to be with Saon there. He's pretty much decided that he's staying in New Orleans, and that if I want to be with him (and yes, I do...) that's where I gotta go.

He has to get a physical and a drug test tomorrow (um, later today) for his job at the marina. And he is thisclose to getting his license back, he just has to pay off roughly $300 in fines, and he says he can do that with one paycheck from this job.

He's looking at apartments close to the job, because it's a long trip on a bicycle from where he is now. Saon has his eye on either a truck (manual transmission) or a car (automatic transmission).

Looks like he's really getting his life back on track. Now I gotta do the same.

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--