Neko

Sunday, July 27, 2003

The last Sunday in July...

Is the day more important, or is it the date that is?

On the last Sunday of July last year, I met a most amazing man. It was in Bangor, Maine, about 6pm EDT, that I first set eyes on the man who currently rocks my world.

There's been a lot that's happened in that year, and I truly believe it's a test of our feelings for one another. Will we stand the test of time? If the last year has been any indication, I'd say yes. But, no one knows what tomorrow brings. We have to live it one day at a time.

That's the way it has to be, because to hurry thru life without stopping to enjoy the view is a waste.

One year. I'm still amazed by how much has happened not only in my relationship with Saon, but in my life in general.

I gotta get to New Orleans...somehow.

Gotta jump...MorelaterZ--