Neko

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I made the RSC VP's honor roll!!!




Now, don't go saying you knew it all along, that I'm a smart cookie, etc., etc., etc.

Because this is a BIG FREAKIN' DEAL to me! Because for this former underachieving (according to some) student, it means a lot. I wasn't always the best student who ever graced a campus (anywhere), and it concerned me greatly that I would fall flat on my face academically.

This proves that I didn't.

And, yes, I will post all the certificates I get for making the honor roll.

It's all been worth it: the walking in the snow and ice, the troubles with Babydoll, the late nights I spent losing sleep because I was worried about a test, the lack of sleep in general. And, this laptop was the best investment in my education I could have ever made with the limited funds I had.


I'd like to thank the academy...

Okay, okay... even I know when to stop.





That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , , ,