Neko

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Not enough time on my hands...

Or so it seems.

I'm trying to recreate all the research for my English Comp project for the person who up and left us with nothing to work with. I keep hoping to get an email from one of the other members of my group saying that they now have this gal's research, and all we have to do is put it in outline form, and we'll be done. Until then (which I'm now convinced will NOT happen), I'll be writing my ass off probably right up to the 14th when this thing is due.

I have a quiz in US History in about an hour. That final is the 16th, I think (I'll have to double check that though).

And, I still have an editing project to finish.

I need a break. I watched all of about an hour of TV last night, then it was right back to hitting the books, and the internet looking for information about the Nazi's persecution of Jews during the Holocaust. There are a LOT of places on the internet to find that information, but also, a LOT of sites for hate groups and groups who deny the Holocaust ever happened. I stay away from those like the plague!

That's what our now missing member was writing about: the Holocaust. And it's the first thing in our talking document (an oral final, how nice).

I wish I had a printer here at the house, instead of having to go to the library to print stuff out.

Help?!

cowboy, can u come out and play and clear my head for a little while?

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,