Neko

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Him, too? Did I win some whacked out "ex" lottery or what?

"Ex" marks the spot...

First, it was Paul (ex-landlord), emailing me out of the clear blue sky; now it's Saon (ex-boyfriend) calling me out of the clear blue sky. He was sitting in his car in the parking lot of a WalMart waiting for his girlfriend, her mother and the g/f's niece to be regurgitated out the door (because we all know that once you enter a WalMart store, it's like being swallowed. It happens to my son Jeff on a daily basis).

What next? My ex husband Jon calling me for no reason? That would complete the "Ex" trifecta.

Maybe Larry was right. Maybe I do need to know what "ex" equals after all.

cowboy, I don't want you to become an "ex" anything to me.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,