Neko

Friday, April 27, 2007

ISO: Sleep

I did manage to get a short snooze this afternoon, but then Mom called to tell me something (what, I don't remember right off hand), and shot that all to hell.

Now it's dinner time: I need to pop those pork ribs into the oven here in a sec.

Hmmm...someone's been workin' late...

Seems that my homework is never completely done. I have a little more tweaking to do on my portion of the "talking document" for my English Comp class, then I have to email it (10+ pages and a Works Cited page-- and that's just MY share of it!) to the group leader sometime over the weekend.

And there's a new editing project to do. It's the last one for the semester (Yay!).

There's another quiz in US History on Wednesday (5/2), then the final is about ten or so days after that.

I'll just get over all that when the Summer session starts June 4th. Go. Me.

And Paul sent me another email. He wants a recent picture of me. I don't know what he's up to, but it can't be good...

Maybe I need some, um, protection or deflection or I don't know what. What possibly could motivate a 60 year old man to want to... I think I know, but I really don't want to think about it. The whole idea gives me, um, pause (I guess that's as good a word as any). He's 1700 miles and a time zone away.

And I hope he stays there.

And someone else to come over here and see my big, blue, comfy couch.

Yes, cowboy, I'm talkin' 'bout you. Your ears burnin' yet?

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,