Neko

Monday, May 21, 2007

Grrrr...

This just kills me...

When I was looking for full time work, there were no jobs to be had. Now that I'm in school and really need only a part time job, everybody's got full time work.

Now that I need to get at least a water pump for the car, I need something asap. I have qualified for the Federal Work Study program, but, if I indeed get a FWS job, it won't start til August.

And I'm too old to work in fast food. It's fine for kids like Jeff. Johnnie's Express has allowed Jeff to save money for a car, but you can't live on that. Or at least, I can't.

But if that's what it takes... *sigh*

I got a call just before I sat down to do this post. It was for a full time job, but I can't take it because I'm in school full time. The guy on the other end sounded like I wasted his time.

I'm not going to give up on school. There has to be a way to make it all play nicely together.

There HAS to be.

Now, I have to go hunt up something to get rid of this headache.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,