Neko

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Interesting things in my referrer's list...

A few things that people are looking for when they land here at MVL:

Henry Del Toro: the late Hampton Roads "shock jock". I don't know if people who've been away from Norfolk for a while and are just now learning of Henry's death, or because the 5th anniversary of his passing is coming up next month.

What "Mi Vida Loca" means: it means "my crazy life". No, I didn't borrow the title from the Alison Anders film, but from the song by Pam Tillis. You WILL NOT find any information regarding the movie "Mi Vida Loca" here. Check ImDB.com for that.

Rheumatoid Arthritis/I'm exhausted/I'm so tired: See my other blog Look What the Cat Dragged In. It's not updated regularly like MVL is, but you can get some basic info about RA, fibromyalgia (FMS) and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).

New Email: click on the "email me here" graphic on the sidebar to send me an email. If your system won't send email (you're on someone else's computer, at a library or school, etc.), the email addy is mi.vida.loca@cox.net. Please use this for emails relating to this site only. I can disable it if I feel it's being abused. Of course, you can always leave comments on each post
by clicking on the "what say you" link. Commenting provided by Haloscan.

And another thing while I'm thinking about it: if you instant message me from the Yahoo! Messenger link on the sidebar, please tell me that is where you found me. I get suspicious when someone IMs me out of the blue. I recently had someone try to talk me into a Nigerian Scam via Yahoo! Messenger, so I'm a little gun shy when IMs start out with just "Hi", their name and some fluff compliment about my looks when I have an avatar instead of a picture.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


=====
this post updated at 16:30 CDT 20 May 2007

Labels: , , ,