Neko

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hold on, I'm coming...

I'm a little annoyed today. About everything. So if this post doesn't make a lick o' sense, that's your explanation.

I wish I hadn't gone to school today. It was cold, I was tired, and I just didn't want to deal with any BS today.

On the way home, I saw this sad sight:





(taken from my car at the corner of Sooner Rd. and SE 15th, for those locals who read my blog-- all two of you LOL)



A shell of its former self. I personally like those little Beetles, and I wish I could find one of the old ones to own that isn't way out of my price range. There used to be thousands of them on the road when I was a kid.

Makes Larry's Subaru look like a Rolls Royce (I guess you'd have to see Larry's Subaru to get the comparison). At least it doesn't look like it's headed for the scrap heap, which is where I fear the Vdub was going.

Then, when I got home, I went to check out my MySpace page and saw this:










I realize that MySpace is not really geared towards people my age, but c'mon, this kid's young enough to be my son (he looks like he's 16!). And online dating? Are you nuts? The site's called "e-spin the bottle".

Um, no thanks.




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,