Neko

Monday, April 23, 2007

Well, my weekend included a lot more than doing my laundry and washing my car...

That is to say, I did get the laundry done. The car will just have to wait. Again.

Friday, Scott had his Confirmation. It was the longest Mass I had been to in a long time. The Archbishop of OKC was there officiating, and he tended to draw his speech out. The Irish priests in the parish I grew up in did the same thing, but I think they did it just so we could understand them with their heavy accents.

Ironically, the parish here (or rather in Edmond) and the one I grew up in have the same name. Maybe there are a lot of Catholic churches named that.

Anyway, the Mass was three hours long!

Compared to the Mass for Amalia's First Holy Communion Sunday morning (about an hour). Amalia looked so cute in her white dress, tights, shoes, and the veil (I think Tori made it, I didn't think to ask). Afterwards, we went to TGIFriday's near Quail Springs Mall for lunch.

Then I had to wait for Daniel to get home from work to bring me back to my apartment. And he kept telling me, "give me an hour" (half hour; in a while, etc). I finally got here about an hour ago. Now I have to go to bed so I can be bright tailed and bushy eyed for school tomorrow (um, later this morning).


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , , ,