Neko

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The more things change...

the more they... you probably know the rest.

I'm in Edmond, at the library here, checking my email and other stuff since my computer (still at Mom's house) is barely hanging on to life (I can get to my Word files and a few pics, but that's it. No internet...).

Mom did go to the doctor at long last. My sister went with her and asked all the right questions I guess, because Mom got a check up, some new breathing meds, and a follow-up appointment for six weeks from now.

When I got here last night, Pinky was so happy to see me that I thought she was going to wag that little stumpy tail right off her butt! She's so not going to understand the the scent of the service-dog-in-training I met at the post office. She seems to think if I'm around other animals, that I'm "cheating" on her.

My cats were the same way, so I guess it's not just a "dog" or "cat" thing.

I talked to the ex hubby this morning. He really should quit telling me that he's going to do something for me if he has no intention of doing so. Of course, it has to do with money, and as his M.O., is pleading poverty after I called him on the fact that he said he'd do something for me.

Silly Stef, you never learn, do you, grrl? Isn't this one of the reasons you're no longer married to the guy (among many).

And the storm is still coming... oh. joy. Now it's lots of ice on the roads and a little snow. In November when the last time this happened, it was lots of snow with a healthy layer of ice underneath.

I better get what I need while I'm up here in Edmond, because I'm not going to venture out anywhere for the next 4 days once I get back to my apartment this evening.

At least, I did get some things done today.

Go me... :)


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,