Neko

Thursday, January 18, 2007

All set...

Just ironed out one of the last things I needed before school starts on Monday: a student ID card.

Books... well those will have to wait a bit until I get my financial aid. Hopefully, I will have it by the time my tuition comes due next month. I realize I may need those books sooner than that! One of them is over $100!

Lord, what have I gotten myself into this time? Is it possible that the cost of books for three of my four classes (that fourth one is a three hour lab type class that meets twice a week and doesn't require books) may exceed my tution? I think they're more than my car insurance payment for 6 months, and that wasn't cheap!

And I do know that I can walk to school, because I'm here now, and the walk back is something I'm not looking forward to. One can only slip and slide on the ice, get splashed by cars whizzing by in the melting slush, and enduring the looks of "is that gal nuts to walk in this?" only so much.

Of course, it's going to snow like a house a fire this weekend, if the weather dudes on TV are any indication. Lovely, just in time for someone to come out and hook up a phone at the house for me. This'll be interesting, to say the least!

Hi Larry! :)



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,