Neko

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A sign of more things to come?

I'm at the Del City Library and I looked outside and it's snowing.

Not sleeting, no freezing rain, but honest to God snow.

The forecast last night stated that there would be a 20% chance of snow today, with a 100% chance of snow over the weekend.

So there's your 20% chance of snow for today.

And the other snow for the weekend will cover a lot of things (since the forecast calls for 2-5 inches of the white stuff), including the 3-6 inches of ice that is already on the ground.

Since I returned from my apartment from Mom's house on Monday, I've been chipping away at the ice that has encased my car. I'll just get it all cleared off and it will snow. Just my rotten luck.

School starts on Monday, or it's supposed to. I'm all signed up, and I need to get a parking pass and my student ID. Hopefully, my financial aid will come thru soon and I can buy my books. I don't even want to think about how much that will set me back!


Guess I better go trudging back thru the frozen tundra and get back to my warm little apartment. I love living within walking distance of a library (and a college and the grocery store- okay, it's Wal Mart, but I'm not complaining!)

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , , ,