Neko

Monday, September 18, 2006

Why do people think they can call/IM/text me in the middle of the night?

I'm still sleeping at 5am these days...

Saon called the other night around 11:30pm, on the pretext of giving me his new cell phone number. But what he really wanted to talk about is me moving to Louisiana to take a radio job. So he can be with me again.

I didn't tell him this, but there is no f'n way I'm going to put myself through all his shit again. I deserve much better than that. We can still be friends, but he blew whatever chance he had of us being a couple three years ago when he decided to cheat on me while I was visiting him in Gretna.

Maybe surviving the hurricane last year did change him somewhat, but he's still the same person. There is no chance that I can be anything other than his friend. He even said that, if he had the money, he'd come up here and help me move. As much as I would appreciate that, that would be sending the wrong message to him.

Friends... that's it, Saon. And if that hurts your feelings, I'm sorry. You've put me through enough hell, thankyouverymuch.
===

I'm in the process of giving away all the stuff that got sent to me last week. I'd say about 99% of it is stuff I wish they'd gotten rid of before filling six boxes with it. My files and my books, and the few clothes I had packed in a duffle bag is really all I needed. That could have taken up about 2 boxes.

I'm going to pack my clothes and my household stuff (toaster oven, dishes, silverware, etc) in one big box. Everything else either gets sold or given away.
===

I need to take my glasses back and have them adjusted. They are driving me nuts!
===

I've been doing a little bit of blog surfing here at the library. It's so good to read other people's blogs again. I've even found a couple that are quite interesting and enlightening.
===

I can't wait to get back to Oklahoma! But there are things here I have to take care of first.




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , ,