Neko

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I am not beaten. I am strong, confident and able...

I can do all things thru He who strengthens me.
===

I will be leaving Wyoming soon. The job... well it just didn't work out as well as all parties concerned had hoped. Yes I am disappointed, but mostly in myself.

I choose to see this as a blessing in disguise.

That's not to say that I am discouraged in pursuing radio as a career. I'm not.

And I'm not going to allow myself to be beaten. That's just not in me. I will be back, somewhere. Just not here.
===

I've got work to do. I have a month to figure some stuff out. Then, I'll be leaving here.

I'm going back to where I came from.
===

Thanks for the phone call. It means more to me than you'll ever know.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: