Neko

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Coulda sworn I had an AudioPost here...

Perhaps it just didn't take. I'll have to look into that little problem. That's happened a lot lately.

The big news for this week is that I'm getting my stuff (except my computer, which I learned last night is coming next week) from Mom's house. Dean shipped SIX boxes of my things to me: clothes, books, files, and other assorted stuff. I almost hate to see what of that I'll have to get rid of because I'll simply have no further use for it. Or room either, for that matter.

The earliest I'll get the boxes is tomorrow. They were shipped FedEx, when UPS is behind my apartment building! But they didn't know that until I told them.

Maybe next time, eh?
===

After I get my computer here and set up with the cable provider that I have my home phone service through, then perhaps my trips to the library can be limited to checking out books and doing research for my writing projects.

I just hope my computer, with all the upgrading that Jeff has done to it since I've been in Wyoming, is able to handle cable internet service. That would be so nice. I think Bresnan said that the cable box my phone runs off of has a cable modem. I'll have to call them and ask.

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,