Neko

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Live, once again, from the library...

It's me.

Things are going okay, but sometimes I feel like I've gotten in over my head.

I've been feeling so worthless lately, and I hate feeling this way. It means I'm starting to lose control of my life. It's not as easy to fix this time as it was before when I got this way.

So, on September 18, I'm going to do something about it. And yes, it will cost me a bit of money (in addition to the $250 pair of "vanity" glasses I bought last week), but it will be money well spent. Sometimes, people say that spending money on yourself is a sin, but is it also a sin when that money can help you manage to get through the "brambles and thorns that life entails"?

I'm going to "sit tall in the saddle (and) hold my head up high" and take care of me for a change.

===

There might be a way I can get my Beretta fixed and get it up here. It's a longshot, but what the hell... it's worth it to me.


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: