Neko

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

They're baaaack...

Not Poltergeists, but the Norwegians.

The person from Dag Hammerskjold Saksvik, Sor-Trondelag has showed up on my Site Meter stats again in disturbing numbers. Fifteen visits and counting since Sunday. I know I don't get a whole lot of traffic here, and I really don't mind if they visit that often, but please leave a comment to let me know what you think of the site.

=====

Went to a Boy Scout dinner last night for Scott and Marc, where the usual fare of spaghetti, iced tea and weak (IMHO) lemonade were served. Marc's friend "Boonie" asked me a lot of questions that, if asked by an adult, I'd probably not have answered, but from "Boonie", it's okay. He's just a naturally curious child, and taking into account how life was for him before being adopted from Romania (I think), I can make allowances for the sometimes "personal" questions he asks.

And we're not the only people who think Jeff and Scott look an awful lot alike apparently.

=====

And I did eventually get rid of my headache. The other thing passed without incident. Next time I feel that way, I think I will keep it to myself.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--