Neko

Friday, March 24, 2006

Don't tease me, don't lead me on...

I get so sick of guys doing that. Saon's really good at it, then he wonders what my problem is.

His reason why he can't pay my way down to New Orleans, after all the talk of bringing me down there, is because his car is acting up. He spent a ton of money getting it fixed before he left Minnesota, now something else is wrong with it?

Yeah, right. If he changed his mind, why couldn't he just tell me so?

I would like to go down there, but I think I'll pay my own way, thanks. Right now, my first priority is to find a radio job, and a job to tide me over until a radio job becomes available.

=====

Next week is going to last forever, I just know it. Between my mother's drama and the boredom I sometimes feel living here, it's not going to be easy. At least I have Jeff, Dean, and Joey's birthdays to look forward to (Jeff and Dean's is 3/30, Joey's is 3/31).

=====

Have a good week off.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--