Neko

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Waiting for the snow to come...

Reportedly, the biggest snow this season that has seen so little of it.

We'll see.

=====

My friend in Massachusetts, JC, sent me a song he wrote and recorded via email. Problem is, I haven't heard it because my ancient hunk of junk won't open the file, or will only open it so far then quit downloading.

It was interesting how he sidestepped the question of how things with his girlfriend were going. They were supposed to get married a couple summers back, but real life had a way of intruding. JC doesn't get into his private life with me too much. Maybe he thinks I don't have a need to know. And maybe I don't. That's cool with me. He was like that when I saw him in person (more than three years ago now) a lot. That's just the way he is.

=====

Daniel got his new job at the grocery store. He's going to work in the back as a stocker, and his hours as of Friday will be something like 1:30pm to 10pm. The store manager himself called Daniel at the house to tell him.

=====

Jeff is downstairs listening to his collection of classic rock on his laptop (Now playing: Sharp Dressed Man-- ZZ Top).

=====

You haven't been peeking, have you?

=====

And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--