Neko

Friday, March 17, 2006

DAMN! Damndamndamndamndamn!!!!

One of the things I hate about Yahoo Mess-up-enger is that it decides at the most inconvenient times to disconnect me. Maybe it's my ancient computer, I don't know, but today was one of those times.

I was having a rather, um, intense, conversation with someone, and Mess-up-enger cut out on me. I fiddled with it for a sec. By the time I got it back online, I was downstairs getting lunch and heard a message come in. Apparently, because I didn't respond right away, the other person got a bit peturbed and bid me a rather curt goodbye. By the time I got back upstairs to reply, they were already gone.

"User is no longer online." DAMN!!

Due to the nature of the conversation we were having, I guess I could see where one would get upset. It wasn't intentional, and I wanted a chance to explain what happened. Now, I fear that this person is angry with me, and I so didn't want that to happen.

So, if you happen to see this sometime over the weekend: I'm sorry. Please forgive me?




That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--