Neko

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Yet another installment...

of Stef's horrorscope---


Stephanie's Daily Aquarius Forecast


Overview: Identify and amplify your strengths and nothing can stop you right now. Even events that you consider obstacles will turn out to be opportunities to exercise skills that will come in handy later on.

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
Being there for other people when they need you -- no matter how inconvenient that happens to be -- affords those who do so with certain benefits. First off, the good feelings that go along with helping someone for absolutely no personal gain. It's also nice to know that others trust you enough to ask -- kind of makes you feel good about just being you. Well, a coworker is about to say 'thank you' -- another perk, but one you'd never even considered.


You know... I needed to hear this earlier today. Before I made the previous post.

And, yes, occassionally, I do need someone to talk things over with. The more I think about it, the more I think it's all connected to my birthday next week, and to things that have happened in the last couple of weeks. My stomach has been all tied up in knots. I don't like that feeling, and I wish it would resolve itself.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--