Neko

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Vincent had surgery this morning

and the silly kid that he is called me after being out of surgery for an hour! I only stayed on the phone long enough to to see how he was feeling, then let him go. He sounded really tired. He's got at least six weeks convelescence ahead of him that he's not looking forward to.

Jeff wants to go to the mall to blow his watching Joey money on another manga (or whatever those japanese comic book are called).

I got a reply to my email to JC yesterday. It was quite short, but he's doing fine. Doing "lots of art", he says (what else is he going to do with an MFA?), and is the multimedia coordinator at his church.

Mom marked off as paid one of her bills, but she had no check for it. She got a cut off notice instead, and had to call to make arrangements to pay late. Mom's usually pretty prompt with her bills, so I suppose this was just an oversight.

Talked to Saon again yesterday. He's leaving for New Orleans next week to take back his old job at Belle Chasse. He says he and Michele are really through. I'll believe it when I see it. He's really conflicted about stuff since he had to flee New Orleans before Katrina hit last August. He tells me he's gained about 60 lbs (and he's a big guy anyway) on his 5'11" frame. The weight gain could be from stress. Nothing could be more stressing than surviving a hurricane that practically wiped your city off the map.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--