Neko

Friday, January 27, 2006

Post 1200

I started this post last night, but it got to the point where I was just ranting, so I scraped the whole thing.

I'm still waiting to hear from the radio station in Louisiana, and a radio station in Wisconsin called me this morning. Someone else contacted me for an aircheck as well. I'm assuming at this point that the job I interviewed for in Missouri has gone to someone else.

I went to school last night and finished up a project I had started a couple of weeks ago. I talked to Larry for a bit after his lecture was over. He told me he was pleased that I seemed to be garnering interest thru my ad on allaccess.com, and that I should keep up what I was doing, and that the right job will come along.

I just hope that "the right job" materializes soon.

All I need is a chance to prove myself.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--