Neko

Friday, February 03, 2006

Uhhh...

I got a lovely early birthday gift from the United States District Court in Oklahoma City...

A jury duty questionnaire.

The last time I was summoned for jury duty, in 1998 (I think), I was living in Norfolk, VA, and worked nights at the call center that will remain nameless. I went every day my group was asked, and I was not asked to sit on any juries. I got $35 a day for my trouble. I got a whopping $105 for three days work.

And since I'm not working full time, I'm almost guaranteed to be called.

I'll have to ask Daniel about jury duty... he served about three years ago. I remember driving him down there.

All I can tell you about jury duty is that the waiting around is boring as hell. I will definitely be bringing a couple of books if I am called.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--