Neko

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Guess it's been a slow week

Found this over at duff's... it's Midsummer Meme Madness!


UNIQUE

1. Nervous habits : looking at non-existant watch on left wrist, doodling
2. Are you double jointed? only the thumb on my left hand. My kids think it's gross.
3. Can you roll your tongue? yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? um...no.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? i used to. Don't do it anymore.
6. Can you cross your eyes? yes
7. Tattoos: none (yet...)
8. Piercings: two holes in each ear
9. Do you make your bed daily? occassionally

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first? which ever one I grab first
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? yes. My ex husband
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? can't carry it if I don't have it, now can i?
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? two thumb rings on my left hand that I've worn since (at least) '96, a sterling silver ring with a heart shaped amethyst stone and silver leaves that was my first employee purchase from "the Q" in 1990, and usually a watch.
14. Favorite piece of clothing: jeans!

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? We Italians twirl it (and not with a spoon, either)
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? yes, and I'll never do that again!
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? not usually
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? three: Trix for Jeff; Life for me; and some wheat chex stuff that Mom decided she didn't like that much
19. What's your favorite beverage? Pepsi
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? whatever strikes my fancy at the time
21. Do you cook? yes, and am damn good at it too!

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth? twice a day
23. Hair drying method: when i'm in a hurry (most of the time), I'll use a hair dryer
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? I've been coloring my hair red for about seven years now

MANNERS

25. Do you swear? I'm trying not to. Can't swear on the radio.
26. Do you ever spit? only when I'm sick, and then into a tissue

FAVORITE

27. Animal: cats...all kinds of cats. And the bunnies who frequently appear in Mom's backyard
28. Food: my lasagne
29. Month: February for my birthday; September because it's in the fall
30. Day: Monday, just to get it over with
31. Cartoon: do you have any idea how long it's been since I saw a cartoon??? I've always liked Bugs Bunny, though
32. Shoe brand: I don't know. All my shoes are probably cheap copies of well known brands. I don't do labels, not even in shoes.
33. Subject in school: history, English, composition
34. Color: currently, it's red
35. Sport: baseball!! Go BoSox!!!
36. TV shows: see the side bar...those are the shows I like, plus Crossing Jordan.
37. Thing to do in the spring: go outside
38. Thing to do in the summer: go to the beach
39. Thing to do in the autumn: watch leaves turn color and fall.
40. Thing to do in the winter: Run around wearing a heavy sweatshirt while everyone else is bundled up in winter coats.

IN AND AROUND

41. In the CD player: The Fallout by Default, Boston's first album
42. Person you talk most on the phone with: I don't talk on the phone much
43. Reading: The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? I try not to notice
45. What color is your bedroom? plain old boring white
46. Do you use an alarm clock? yes, the one on my cell phone
47. Window seat or aisle? window

DUMB

48. What's your sleeping position? on my right side, knees curled up.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? yes
50. Do you snore? I probably do sometimes.
51. Do you sleepwalk? no.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? i've been known to. I was a great hit at slumber parties when I was a kid.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? C'mon, I'm a grown woman! If I'm going to sleep with anything, I hope it's a man
54. How about with the light on? no. it has to be off
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? I've fallen asleep in the middle of watching tv, but leaving it on all night, no.
56. Last interesting person you met: Larry, one of my instructors at school. It's uncanny how much we have in common!



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--