Neko

Monday, July 25, 2005

The latest installment of Stef's Horrorscope

Stephanie's Daily Aquarius Forecast

Quickie: It's all about you. That's a good thing -- it's time 'you' got personal attention!

Overview: Regardless of the cost, if it reminds you of a time when you were happy, you'll automatically add it to your shopping cart. That goes for books or music online, or fragrances you sample on your way through the mall.

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
You're a very powerful sign, for many reasons. First off, your mind is such a vast playground that you can conjure up any image in a split second -- and it will only take you a few more split seconds to figure out how to arrange reality to make way for that fantasy. That's the situation now. Don't be afraid to indulge in a few books, CDs or other objects that will help the project along. -

=================

That's just the problem: I'm afraid to indulge in my fantasies because they usually get me in trouble. And, my fantasies are usually too expensive, even if things were going my way, to indulge in anyway. A B&B weekend in bed with a good man, preferably in Maine or Vermont (since i've never been to Vermont), is a nice thought, but that's where it stops.

*sigh*

The other stuff, I'll take under advisement.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--