Neko

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Self censorship, triple digits, and three hour naps

Someone I know offline asked me today if, knowing that they read my blog, I censored myself. I said no, that since I don't have any idea when this particular person is online reading MVL, I didn't feel the need to censor myself. They said that they were glad because they wanted me to be as open as I always have been.

There are some things I will not discuss on my blog. A lot more happens to me than what I choose to reveal on MVL. There are some parts of my life that are not up for discussion. Period. I think I've been quite open with my life, but some things I don't even talk to people about in private, much less where the whole world can read them!

So basically, what you see is what you get. And yes, that picture on the sidebar is really me. I probably should change it at some point to one more recent. Or use one of my homemade avatars...

~*~

It hit 101 here today! The humidity was brutal! When I left school this afternoon, my steering wheel was so hot that I could barely touch it. I had to open the windows to let all the hot air out. And the weekend will be just as bad. I will be spending a lot of time indoors in the nice air conditioning. I'm ready for winter now.

~*~

And because of the heat, and the exhaustion I feel on a daily basis, I took one of my infamous three hour naps when I got home from school. For some reason, I felt worse when I awoke than I did when I fell asleep.

I still have a headache. Still waiting for the Tylenol to kick in.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--