Neko

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

What's wrong with Blogger this time?

Blogger won't let me log in because I get a screen that says my cookies are disabled. They're not, because I can get everywhere else on the flippin' internet. When I try (keyword: try) to write to Blogger about said issue, it won't accept it.

(I just thought of this place in Norfolk, VA near Military Circle Mall called Flipper McCoys. It's an aracde & miniture golf place. Don't ask me why I thought of this place I haven't thought about in 6 years...)

Anyone else had this problem, or is it just me, as usual?


I better get busy typing up last week's Lecture notes for a classmate who had to leave early. I don't think we're having the test this week though because we're having group shows, but I'll type them up anyway and hope MSWord cooperates with me...

Man, I need a new computer!




And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--