Neko

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

This post was completed earlier for placement in this space

Ha ha ha!


I took Jeff over to my sister's and we watched the Discovery liftoff (my niece's comment: "so?"). Then I got online and wrote news stories for my show tomorrow. I talked to a few people on Yahoo! Mess-up-enger. I went to school around 3pm, and worked my tail off until Vocal Coaching started.

Vocal Coaching was kinda boring this week. Ben went alphabetically, and I'm kinda down there in the alphabetic scheme of things, so it was a long wait before I could read my commercial. But apparently, I got the idea behind a "softsell" commercial.

Even though I did it for a company located in Massachusetts. Next week, we have to write up a commercial for a convenience store. Shall I complete the Massachusetts Trifecta, and do it for White Hen Pantry? Lordy, I haven't been in a White Hen Pantry in ages! They have great big muffins and coffee that rivals Dunkins. Oh, and Keno.

I wouldn't even play Keno, I'd just watch the numbers come up and see if they matched the ones in my head. I knew lots of people who won some serious money playing Keno... all the bars at Salisbury Beach had those dumb TVs that played nothing but Keno numbers.

I've got Massachusetts on the brain this week! You'd think I'd want to go back. I do, when the time is right. Gotta finish school first. Then we'll see.



And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--